Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Positive and pointless observations today...

...I have noticed something odd in my city...in random spots there are large painted circles declaring that "you are here." This would make sense if there was a map nearby....

....sometimes the most unlikely people can be the ones to support you, make you laugh, and cheer you on...

...There is never anything good on the news...I want to start my own news station that talks only of happy events....wait, is there any?

....shoould I be worried that I'm nearing 30 and *now* I decide to start playing kids video games....

.....is  it really so wrong to have very little and be happy anyway? Do I really need money, career, and pointless possessions to be happy? I'm broke and I'm content. You're rich, and you're not. Which one of us is in the worse position?....

No comments:

Post a Comment